Re: how to enable the app icon on the gnome panel?

On Sun, 20 May 2001, Liu Wen wrote:
> I  use my Gnome X Window environment in Exceed. but after I minimize the
> running application, it disappeared, not any icon in the gnome panel,
> and I cannot alt-tab to get back either.
>
> Really annoying! please help me soon.  :(((

Minimized apps show up in the taskbar panel. But the alt-tab function
should work, even if you don't use the taskbar panel. Normaly this is a
windowmanager issue. This works fine with sawfish, if you enable the
"Include iconfified windows when cycling"-option in the focus behavior
capplet in the ControlCenter.

 Jens