Re: RedHat 6.2 and printing inside Gnome.

Hello!

If you are looking for drag'n'drop printing of arbitrary files, there
is Printer Applet for that. I have not checked it for some time, but
it should do what you need.
Otherwise gnome programs use package gnome-print, but it affects only
applications specifically configured for using it.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski