1.4: Logout dialog lost settings

Since upgrading to 1.4 I've lost the option to save the current session
when I log out of gnome, I just get a dialog box with the 'Yes', 'No'
and 'Help' buttons.  There used to be a checkbox as well from memory
that would let me save the session.  Has anyone else experienced this or
know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Steve

--
FreeBSD maelstrom.dyn.dhs.org 3.4-STABLE i386
 7:30PM  up 4 days,  2:36, 1 user, load averages: 0.82, 0.82, 0.68