Re: Gnome relocation issue

    The proper forum for gnome-libs patches is gnome-libs-devel gnome org,
    and also file them in bugzilla.gnome.org so they don't get overlooked.

I expect Bruno will take care of posting them there.  In the mean
time, I would like to ask the GNOME developers to give prompt
attention to this issue.  This is a point where GNOME currently
doesn't follow the GNU coding standards, so fixing it is important.

Bruno reported the problem to me; I asked him to please go the extra
mile--to develop a solution and propose it to you.  Now that he has
done so, I think his work merits being followed up by GNOME develop.