Re: foobar (menubar) suggestions

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 03:22:59PM -0600, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> By the way, I just noticed that the GNOME tasklist, with the "Follow panel
> size" option on, doesn't go all the way down. In the manner of the extreme
> breakage in the Windows tasklist, the two bottom-most pixels are unclickable.
> This should probably be fixed.

This is utterly hard to fix actually.  You should look at the fun stuff the
icons are doing to achieve this.  I have in mind a couple of similar extreme
hacks for the tasklist but I haven't gotten around to implementing them.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   Beat on the brat, beat on the brat, beat on the brat, with a baseball bat.