Re: Re: Can't build rpms from gnome-core-1.4.0.tar.gz

> Subject: Re: Can't build rpms from gnome-core-1.4.0.tar.gz
>
> Hi,
>
> there is a new spec file in CVS now. Please test this one first, it
> should
> fix this issue.
>
>    Jens

Ok, I must be really dense.

I looked on cvs.gnome.org and only found the spec.in, checked out
gnome-core, and again, just the spec.in, so I autogen'd and then diff'd
the resulting spec against the one found in the
gnome-core-1.4.0.tar.gz, and they are the same.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.