Re: Default browser

On 16 Mar 2001 17:13:36 -0500, Louis Garcia wrote:
> How do I make galeon my default browser instead of mozilla?? When I
> click on a URL I want galeon to open up. Also when using galeon clicking
> an email I want evolution to open.
>
> Thank

In the control centre under URL Handlers, you can set the program which
GNOME uses to launch URLs beginning with the http:/ method. I think
you'd need to set it as /path/to/galeon %s

Unfortunately, Evolution can't be used in this way yet, mainly because
the compose window depends heavily on an Evolution shell being running.
People are working on this however.

Mike

--
Mike Newman, Weston-super-Mare, UK | http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk