Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp at the Linuxtag 2001

Simon;

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 06:24:19PM +0100, Simon Budig wrote:
> Unfortunately I am not able to organize a Gimp booth at the Linuxtag
> 2001 (see www.linuxtag.de). I will present a talk about scripting
> and plugin-programming, but the work for the booth is too much for
> me this year.
>
> Since Linuxtag is the biggest Linux-Event in Europe I'd be very
> happy, if we could find somebody, who is willing to do this. I'd be
> happy to help this person and would attend at the booth.
>
> If this is not possible I'd like to ask, if there is a Gnome booth
> and if they would mind sharing a booth with us.

I'm pretty busy these days, and of course I am in Canada, so I don't
think I can help with the planning much but I'm trying to come to
LinuxTag again because I had so much fun last year. I would be happy
to hang out with the GIMP folks and help out at the booth.

Cheers,

Tom

--
--   Tom Rathborne     tomr aceldama com     http://www.aceldama.com/~tomr/
--      "Don't clap too loudly -- it's a very old world." -- The Player,