Re: Further development...

Matthew Hoffman wrote:

> Just to let everyone know, the kde desktop icons have begun to appear
> without Netscape running, so it's not a Netscape problem.  I'll have
> to file a bug report with the Gnome people.

Before you do that I suggest that you create a new user and test
the behavior of GNOME under that clean environment.

If that produces the same result, I would tend to think that your
installation is suspect, and then I would reinstall the components.

Finally, if that continues to produce the same results, I would then
write up a bug report.  Being able to reproduce the possible bug would
be helpful.

--
Himanshu Gohel, mailto:gohel csee usf edu