Re: Question re: evolution/nautilus

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 01:46:19PM +0000, mike wrote:
> This is not meant as a flame but

it is one ,-)

> I cannot understand why nautilus is present in the gnome 1.4 beta while
> evolution is not
>
> To my mind nautilus is far father away from being feature complete and
> stable than evolution
> - so why the choice

Hm, I think that a file manager is a much more important and much more
 single part of a desktop -- there are not many good GUI filemanagers
  out there and therefore they/we might have thought that nautilus
   should be shipped with it.

I dunno, if evolution aims to be shipped with final GNOME 1.4 at all --
 never heard of a release target for GNOME 1.4 like Nautilus' one.
--
kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080