several errors

Hi,

I installed ximian gnome (for potato) in my debian woody and I have some
problems with some programs:

1.- Gnome Control Center + Sawfish: When I select an option in the
gnomecc in the sawfish menu, the CPU run to 100% and the panel remain
empty. The terminal shows the next error:

    error--> (file-error "No such file or directory" "gui/gtk")

2.- gnome-hint: The window appears but doesn't show the text. The next
errors appears in the terminal:

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation

3.- Red Carpet: Doesn't appear the window and doesn't show errors. It
does nothing. ????????

Cheers,

__RAFA__

(I know, I have to improve my English ;-)