Re: transcending the infinite: bug buddy 2.0.2 [peter wainwright nrpb org uk]

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 09:45:30AM +0100, Peter Wainwright wrote:
> You have a rather strange installation, it seems. The compiler is confused
> and is including the wrong file "tree.h". The version it is including is

   Hum, this smells like bug-buddy makes a
   #include <tree.h>
   instead of
   #include <libxml/tree.h>

(libxml/tree.h should be available even with libxml1, since xml-config
 should provide -I$prefix/gnome-xml and a symlink from . to libxml should
 be installed in this directory by make install or the RPM).

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com