gnomecc segfaults on theme-selector-applet - only for one user!

I seem to be having a problem with only my primary user id on my Mandrake
7.2 system. When I select the theme-selector-applet from within gnomecc,
the "tsa" segfaults. Every time. This started earlier this week after I
installed (not upgraded) Mandrake 8 on my system. I was attempting to
change the default font and I received the first segfault. From that
point on, every time I attempt to open TSA, it segfaults. However, this
does not happen with any user account other than my primary user id.

Can anyone point me to the appropriate file or files to delete or edit in
my home directory to fix this?

Thanks in advance!