Re: Gnome Administrator's Manual

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 02:30:33PM +0100, Elliot Lee wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Steve Wasko wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for information on setting up a number of Gnome clients for
> > centralized administration.  While looking at
> > http://news.gnome.org/948936343/index_html, I noticed a link that to the
> > beta of the Gnome Administrator's Guide at
> > http://www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/~pgc/gnome/gag2/book1.html.  The link is
> > invalid.
> >
> > Can you point me to the correct location for the admin guide?
>
> No - perhaps gnome-list will know the correct link...?

Well I wrote that - it's very out of date. I don't work as an admin any
more (thank god) so I don't have the time, resources or need to continue
maintaining the docs. If anyone wants to take over please feel free.

Anyway you can reed it for what its worth at,

http://www.darboux.uklinux.net/gnome/

Paul