Re: Gnome login restarts gnome the first time I login.

 Hello,

  I have tried to get the last version included in red hat 7.1. The rpm is
 gdm-2.0beta2-45.i386.rpm. I have Red hat 6.2 and the system tells me that i
 need to upgrade the rpm program. I downloaded the rpm-4.0.2-8 and the
system
 doesnt allow me to install the new rpm program. How can I do it?

  Thanks in advance

  Miguel