Nautilus problem...

This is probably the wrong mailing list but I thought I'd ask this question
anyways :-)
I installed the latest build of Nautilus and everything worked fine, but
then something went wrong so I had to kill the app. Next, I found that
Nautilus wouldn't run - so I unistalled it, and then reinstalled it. Now,
everthing works except I can't load the eazel services. I get a message:
Unable to connect to eazel's server. Maybe the server is down or your
system is improperly configured. This feature did work, but now that I
reinstalled - what happened? Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Michael Weichert