Re: Connecting internet with Gnome Redhad 6.2

Philippe Doucet wrote:

I am new to linux, I just finished installing my operating system Redhad 6.2 Gnome GUI. I now want to connect to the internet and don't know how. Can someone help out on this? Even if it's just a link at least I can try.

I assume you want to establish a dialup connection using PPP. I think what you want in standard RedHat 6.2 is
(as root) Foot->Internet->Dialup Configuration Tool.
Then once you have set up an "account" there, you can use
Foot->Internet->RH PPP Dialer
from that point on.