Re: Anjuta

> Seen it and tried it out, but still I prefer other means of editing my
> source codes (vi ;)) ). Though I don't know much on that thing, but
you
> might find all you need at their site ( anjuta.sourceforge.net ) :)

Yes, I have been there some time ago.  What I was impressed with is that
the guy did it on his own (as compared to efforts like gIDE that have a
team) and with out any real access to the internet.

I was wondering if any one has answered his call for help (as in the $$$
sense), when there are companies out there paying hackers to hack as the
will almost it seems to me that this guy could be really productive...