How to re-enable frame after selecting Toggle/Ignored menu item

Q: How do I add the default frame and its menus to an application window
that was previously "ignored"?

By default, there is a frame around the netscape navigator window.  When
clicking on button-2 in the top portion of the frame, a menu appears.  I
chose the Toggle->Ignore item.  (I mistakingly figured that "Toggle"
meant that I'd be able to toggle the attribute back on.) Now there is no
frame around a netscape navigator window.  I cannot find a way to move
the window, or resize it...

By default, the window does not appear centered on my screen, so I
cannot see everything that is displayed... I just want the frame to come
back the way it was originally.

Mark