free developer - please help sociologically free software survey

hi2you!

Developer of free or open source software - please give me your opinion!

http://freesoftwaresurvey.unixprofis.de

this is my m.a. exam work in sociology - please do not note this as spam.

my survey is dedicated to all of the developers of free and open software
out there. the only sence of my survey is to test some theses about the
cooperation in common goods making. thats why i must ask you unsolicited,
because i need your input!

thanks!

jan rasche
--
home: http://www.xcommunycationz.com

I've heard newborn babies wailin' like a mournin' dove
And old men with broken teeth stranded without love.
Do I understand your question, man, is it hopeless and forlorn?
"Come in," she said,
"I'll give you shelter from the storm."

Bob Dylan