Where to report bugs (gnome-media)?

I'm wondering what the best place to report bugs these days?
http://bugs.gnome.org isn't connectable at the moment and honestly, I'd
prefer mail to enter bugs.

Last time I tried bug-buddy (submit bugs gnome org) I didn't receive an
automatic confirmation and I lost confidence in the bug reporting
system...

Needless to say, nobody seems to care about developers.gnome.org to
offer up-to-date information.  What about new roadmaps?  And
www.gnome.org is hard to navigate with Netcape/Mozilla if you've "image

work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,
home : keichwa gmx net                     |                (*)/'(*)