Re: GNOME/Linux Sound prob...

Hi Don,
    I tried that just now, but it still doesn't work playing CD's, which is
what I'm trying to do.   I don't have MP3 files at the moment in Linux, but
when I plug in a CD, the Gnome CD Player pops up, and works great in
analog, but still nothing in Digital.   This is for my wife's machine, and
she wants digital for Win and Linux.
Any other suggestions, anyone?

Thanks,
Robert