Gnome Window List???

This is a simple question.  How do I get a window list to display
in the GNOME environment with a keystroke?  Hopefully this list
would allow me to switch to different programs running all via
keyboard.  I am running Red Hat 6.2 with GNOME and Enlightenment
from the Red Hat 6.2 CD.

In speaking with my local clug I tried the command
  eesh -e "advanced_focus focus_list on"
and I get some strange error.  Anybody have any ideas? I really
want to use GNOME but I hate switching windows via mouse or just
plain alt-tab.
Thanks,

--
Todd V. Rovito