Re: ftp resources gone ?

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 01:38:51AM +0100, Tomasz K³oczko wrote:
> What hapens ?
> Why acces to ftp.gnome.org is so limited ?

I don't know the reason, but I too noticed this.  The best server to
go to is ftp.rpmfind.net which has most of the beta 1.4 stuff (save
galeon, and gabber last time I looked (I had to grab gtkhtml from the
unstable tree).

--
Sincerely,
Caleb Land

---
Email: bokonon rochester rr com

Jabber: caleb jabber granfalloon com
AIM:   RedHatDude
ICQ:   8358400

GnuPG/PGP Public Key: finger me at "caleb deepthought granfalloon com"
                      and read my .plan.
---