Galeon Configure Problem

Hi, All -

I am trying to compile Galeon, (0.9-pre3) having installed both
the mozilla and mozilla-dev RPMS, but am running into a problem
during Galeon configure:

checking for gdk_superwin_get_type in -lgtksuperwin... yes
checking for gtk_moz_embed_get_type in -lgtkembedmoz... yes
checking for main in -lmpfilelocprovider_s... no
checking for Mozilla... checking for c++... (cached) c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++ -g -O2 ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++ -g -O2 ) is a
cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... (cached) yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... (cached) yes
yes
configure: error:
    *** A static library is needed to compile galeon with
Mozilla 0.7.
    *** You must download it and copy in your mozilla directory.
    *** ftp://galeon.ufies.org/pub/galeon/static/libmpfilelocprov
ider_s.a

I checked the referenced ftp directory, but there's nothing
there, (empty directory), and none of the Galeon FAQs suggest
anything about this problem.
A search on freshmeat failed to locate anything calling itself
libmpfilelocprovider.

Can anyone tell me where to go from here?

TIA,
--Jeff