setting mouse double-click speed

I am running SuSE 7.0, and I need to set the mouse double-click and
triple-click speeds (at the moment I'm having to click like a maniac). I
can't find it in the gnomecc. Does anyone know how to change it?

Thanks,
donald.

Jacques-Donald Tournier                           Physics & Radiology Unit
                                                 Institute of Child Health
email: dtournie ich ucl ac uk                          30 Guildford Street
tel: +44 (0)20 7405 9200 ext 0338                          London WC1N 1EH