Re: gtk --version returnb 1.2.9 but 1.2.10 found
- From: Mike Newman <mike gtnorthern demon co uk>
- To: Lance Hoffmeyer <lance augustmail com>
- Cc: GNOME List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gtk --version returnb 1.2.9 but 1.2.10 found
- Date: 31 Dec 2001 17:27:05 +0000
On Sun, 2001-12-30 at 19:09, Lance Hoffmeyer wrote:
> I am trying to compile a program and I keep getting this error
> during ./configure. I am running a Debian Linux machine.
> I have searched /usr/libs /usr/local/libs but cannot find 1.2.10.so
> How can I correct this error?
Have you got matching versions of gtk and gtk-devel (or its Debian
] [Thread Prev