Re: create launcher on control panel that runs app as root Q2: Keyboard shortcuts

I haven't had my coffee yet.  You asked *2* questions.  The custom
keyboard shortcuts, assuming you are using sawfish, can be set
from the Gnome Control Center, under:
Sawfish Window Manager->Shortcuts.

The one you will probably get the most use out of is "Run Shell
Command".

I also find the "Pack window", "Logut", "popup apps menu", the
many maximizze and minimize options, and the "Cycle windows"
functions very useful.

Cheers,
James

"Jose Guevarra" <j_tek010 hotmail com> 12/18/01 04:08AM >>>