gdm and gdmchooser help - I am so close

Hi,

I have 2 RH7.2 boxes, one a cyrix 300 and the other a duron 900. I would like
to be able to use either computer from either computer. I have used gdmconfig
and set up most bits and from the cyrix machine If I issue X -indirect
192.168.105.1 then all works well. But I would like to be presented by the
chooser on both machines as a part of the normal startup. I tried to edit the
X server entry in gdmconfig to use indirect, and I tried to add another one
so I had one indirect and another just normal, but I had  login dialogues
over the top of gdm chooser dialogues and It was quite messy.

If there is a way to configure gdm to achieve cross access to either box by
point and click, I would appreciate the assistance.

Regards,
Kim

-5 years playing linux, still feel like a novice-