Re: Wallpaper changer app?

I wrote a perl script to do that and use cron to fire it off.  I can send you the
script and the cron entries when I go home from work in a couple of hours,
if you like.  I have it change on startup and then every thirty minutes, but it
doesn't refresh until you log out and log back in.  Does anyone know how
to make the background refresh from a shell script or perl or C?

James

Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:

> Is there an application for Gnome's desktop that displays a graphic on the background
> and changes it for another graphic (e.g. in a particular directory) each n minutes?
>
> There is such a utility included with KDE, but I'd rather use Gnome.
>
> Thanks

http://freshmeat.net/projects/chbg/

I don't know if it works with nautilus.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)