Re: Evolution and Gpg question

You can put your key id in the entry box in the account editor, that
should solve it.

I just noticed this behavior the other day as well (it never used to do
this?) - I'm wondering if something changed and now evo is passing "" as
the key id if the entry is left blank when it *should* be using the
email address as the key instead.

Jeff