Re: FVWM and Gnome Panel

On  0, Subba Rao <subba9 home com> wrote:

> I am ruuning FVWM2 version 2.4.0 on Slackware 8. I have started the GNOME
> panel in FVWM. One of the features of the panel is that it has a menu style
> tool bar along with the large panel bar at the bottom of the screen. The menu
> style bar (I don't know what it is called) at the top is positioned a little
> low on the physical screen. How do I move this mene style bar to the top of the
> screen? I have attached a screen shot of the desktop to help you understand
> what I am trying to explain.
>
> Thank you in advance for any help.

I got this one straightened out. After I restarted the system, the top menu
bar at the top of the physical screen.

Another question related to FVWM + GNOME is, how to execute the FVWM "Quit"
function from the GNOME Panel ("Log Out")?

--

Subba Rao
subba9 home com

GPG public key ID CCB7344E
Key fingerprint = A8DD 4CBA 1E9B D962 A55B  2B55 BAFE 92C5 CCB7 344E