From: gnome-list-admin gnome org [mailto:gnome-list-admin gnome org]On
Behalf Of onsager libero it
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 9:51 AM
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: copy

Hi,
I think that all of you know linux better than me
and I try to ask you a little question.

In order to copy (and to transfer from a computer to another)
a CD, it is possible to:

-insert the CD in the driver
-"read" and copy all the songs LIKE IF THEY WERE FILES
-finally copy the "files" on another CD, or send them
 to another computer

I tried to do this starting with the trivial command
"mount /mnt/cdrom/"
treating the music CD like an usual CD, but it did not work.

I hope you can give me some useful suggestion,

                 Thank you

                   Lars