Re: The future of gnome-pim - and Balsa, too?

> > I think that you're a bit confused as to how Evolution actually works...
>
> No. I think I understand it fairly well, but that's not the issue. I choose
> to regard Evolution it as ONE application simply because that's the way it
> looks from a user's viewpoint. All my arguments are based on that.
>
> My complaint is really that you have spoilt a lot of great work by wrapping
> it up the wrong way, nothing else.

So are you saying that bonobo is the wrong way to go? Cause that is
pretty much how I view it has been wrapped up. Granted, evolution does
start up all components on starting, which has overhead. I filed a bug
suggesting it only loads the last used component on startup, and load
the rest on demand, or have a checklist of which to load at first. This
bug has been marked post-1.0 though.

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
|  loban earthling net, loban ugcs caltech edu,  http://i.am/loban  |