Re: Ximian KDE 2.1.1 Problem

Yup, you're right..totally brain dead, you'd think they'd have had to common courtesy
to migrate all of  your old settings to the new directory. That fixed it, thanks!

Darryl

--
"Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that
which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time and fate but

Tennyson's "Ulysses"