disable raising selected window with mouse click

I really like the look of the "Eazel-blue" frame style in the new
Gnome.  However, before I upgraded, I could have a window under another
window, and click on it without raising it.  This click could be to
resize, move, or simply to paste some text into it.  To raise the window
I had to right-click a border.  I actually don't mind the window being
raised when I move or resize it, but I'd like to be able to paste
something into a covered window without bringing it to the top.  Is this
simply not pssible in the Eazel-blue style?

I'm receiving the digest of this mailing list, so I would be much
obliged if you would CC me with whatever response you send to the list.

Thanks,

-EJR