Re: Nautilus dogginess

How about a way in between? A application which would make it easy to compile Gnome?

I was always afraid of compiling the kernel, but after having it done once ( a while ago now) using the X configurator I felt that it was not hard at all.

If there would be something that could do the same for Gnome then one could compile using better settings.