Re: gdk-imlib problem

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 10:35:20PM +0800, gyc wrote:

> all ,hello??

	greets  :)

> why my gnome-app always say "gdk-imlib error:cannot load file
> **** ALL FALLBACK FAIL" such as opening gnome-ABOUT window? as it ,i
> can't start gmc and other gnome-app can't run well also.
> imlib bug?

Hm, don't know, but I don't think so...

This reminds me of the time I accidently removed

	ImageMagick

which is heavily used at many places, the image-displaying with gdk-imlib
being among them, I think.

Make sure you have a working ImageMagick and see if the error is gone,
maybe ?

		HTH,
		  drifter
--
drifter outerlounge de
 Without facts, the decision cannot be made logically.  You must rely on