Sawfish startup problem.

I don't think this is a Gnome problem but since Sawfish is part of the Gnome
distribution I thought I'd post the issue here.

On a fresh RedHat 7.1 install using Gnome installed from tarballs, not RPMs.
All tarballs compiled on an i686 and working properly. When I try to run
sawfish I get an error message saying that sawfish can not find
"sawfish/wm/misc".

I don't see this directory any where. I manually created it and it still
fails. Anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
-Raj