Re: New Monitor SETTING

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 cachemonet linuxfreemail com wrote:

> I've seen the window before.. it kind of mirrors the one in windows 9x
> you know if you wanted to change from a NEC monitor to a Sony monitor.. you'd go to 'display settings' and change the monitor drivers.. GNOME has the same because I've seen it.. now where in the heck did it go?????

Gnome has no such utility, but I believe some distributions (e.g.
Mandrake) has. If you saw such a window, it was probably a distribution

mailto:havardw stud ntnu no||||73 52 55 76
 All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a snowboarder
        Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!