Re: oaf compile problem

on 4/18/01 6:22 AM, ebi7 at ebi7 ozob net wrote:

> I am trying to compile oaf-0.6.5 and this is what I get:
>
> oaf-mainloop.c:189: `POPT_ARG_INTL_DOMAIN' undeclared here (not in a
> function)
> oaf-mainloop.c:189: initializer element is not constant
> oaf-mainloop.c:189: (near initialization for
> `oaf_popt_options[0].argInfo')
> make[2]: *** [oaf-mainloop.lo] Error 1
>
> Can someone tell me what this problem and how to fix it?

You probably need a newer version of popt. POPT_ARG_INTL_DOMAIN exists in
popt 1.6, which is the version I compile with.

The OAF configure.in should be updated to check for the new version of popt
so you get the error at configure time instead of compile time. You could
write a bug report about that in the OAF bug list (at bugzilla.eazel.com).

    -- Darin