Re: [Evolution] Key shortcuts.

On 11 Apr 2001 02:22:06 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

>   This feature was simply dropped because it was too complex to get to
> work right in the context of Bonobo.  When you have containers and
> embedded components that can both manipulate the menu hierarchy, things
> get a lot more complex.
>
>   I am not sure if/when this will be implemented in Bonobo.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if somehow, somewhen the entire set of
keybindings could be stored/retrieved via GConf - firstly, meaning
bonobo containers and components could get current bindings simply and
change them safely, and secondly allowing my bindings to move between
apps seamlessly?

Mike

--
Mike Newman, Weston-super-Mare, UK | http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk