Re: [Evolution] Key shortcuts.

On 09 Apr 2001 09:13:21 -0700, George Farris wrote:
> I've noticed that both Evolution and Nautilus completely ignore the
> standard GTK+ feature of being able to re-assign key shortcuts.  I
> remember seeing something about this once before.

This is because of bonobo. the xml files that bonobo-ui uses to generate
menus and other UI items are 'different' from standard GTK+ ones. One
possible solution to this problem is for someone to create a GUI tool
for manipulating keybindings and stuff like that within the bonobo xml
files.

--
Duncan Mak                                         Apprentice Monkey
= duncan ximian com - duncan simplemente net - http://www.ximian.com =