Re: kdm (kde) and gnome

<quote who="John Nelson">

> How does gdm let you switch between KDE and GNOME?  It's not like you run
> it and click on something to switch interfaces.

Wait, do you click menus? That's what they do, right? Oh, yeah.

If you have a sane distribution, you'll have a menu of available sessions,
allowing you to run KDE, Gnome, a default, WhizzBangWow, or anything your
heart desires.

And yes, you can click it, too.

- Jeff

--
    For a list of points detailing how technology has failed to improve
                         our lives, please press 3.