Gnome-Pilots-Conduits

Hi gnome-friends.

I compilied gnome 1.4 and I compilied gnome-pim-1.4.0.
When I installed gnome-pim with apt, there was an additional package
gnome-pim-conduits. OK.
I compiled gnome-pim with these options:

./configure --enable-static=no --with-gnu-ld
--with-gnome-includes=/usr/local/include --with-gnome-libs=/usr/local/lib
--with-gnome=/usr/local --enable-pilotlinktest --with-pisock --with-catget

My problem is, that there is no item in the gnome-control-center under
peripharels for my palm oder palm-conduits.

Whats going wrong. Pilotlink and others are installed and jpilot works fine.

TIA
	Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic billgotchy de"