Re: Java compatability

Well, for example, wombat. it would be nice to be able to be able to
access your evolution mail from a website via jsp. To answer the question,
most of GNOME is gui spacific at the moment, but its changeing due to the
increased use of corba (bonobo) in gnome. The corba stuff you should be
able to use directly with the java orb of your choice. GNOME itself will
need to be wrapped if you want to use any functions from it. SWIG I think
has a java generator now.