SVG viewer plugin for netscape ?

Are there any activity for create SVG viewer plugin for
netscape (4,6, or any other browser by adapter). There is
SVG rendering implementations; gill (seems dead), sodipodi
and nautilus seems to use SVG (find by "locate .svg" to my
suprise). So, any adaptation of the code to the viewer ?

There is "commonly" used adobe SVG viewer, but that's
only windoze/mac, and it seems unsure if they ever
make linux/unix port.

SVG would be used for UML presentation (and diagram linking)
in www documentation in my case. (eg. demo
http://www.objectsbydesign.com/tools/svg.html).

--
email: Petri Heinila lut fi
  www: http://www.lut.fi/~hevi/