Re: Proper Lists

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 09:37:08PM -0400 or thereabouts, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> OK, I'm wondering what the proper lists are for these projects, since I
> can't see any specific references, and I don't want to clutter the main
> gnome lists too badly:
>
> OAF
> Evolution (I've used the join form on the Ximian site, but that never
> told me what the list name actually was)
> GConf
>
> I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find the answers on the
> GNOME/Ximian websites, but it's getting late, and you guys are as good a
> resource as any.  ^,^

Yes, you could have done. Places to look for mailing lists:

behold!

Can't help with oaf.

because the list there is updated by hand, rather than just linking
to the urls above, or being clever and updating themselves automatically
from them. So it's incomplete and misses recent additions.

Also, if you're not sure where to look, there's a searchable archive
put together by Owen, on which you can search individual lists or
all of the gnome.org-hosted lists.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/

This is of course all in the FAQ.

http://www.gnome.org/faqs/users-faq/