Changes? [Re: gnome-libs-1.2.5 test release 2 is out.]

Not specifically a reply to Miguel, but in general...

>   A new test release of gnome-libs is out.  This version fixes a few
> issues that people reported with 1.2.5 test 1.

It seems like to me that for every release of every GNOME
package there should be a change list available as a text file.

This would give me a good clue as to whether I really need to
download and compile the whole package.  At present it seems
that unless I get files from the CVS, I am not able to get
the readme/changes files from the packages until I download the
whole package first and extract it.

Or is this information on the GNOME web site somewhere?

Himanshu