Re: Desktop Toolbar [Newbie]

> Hi everyone.. Somehow I lost the toolbar that runs along the bottom of the
>  screen.. Also, at the same time, the one that runs along top of the
> screen [I think it had programs, favorites, etc.] vanished also.. can
> anyone help me get those items back on the desktop??.. thanks!!

Well you could try typing "panel&" at a command prompt to get your
panel up and running.  Or if you don't have any gnome settings you
need you could try deleting your .gnome directory "rm -r ~/.gnome/"
and then start your window manager session up again.

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray writeme com
http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

The race is not to the swift